Hand poured with love in St. Louis, MO. This 11oz soy wax candle is in a hand selected vintage beer can sourced from local STL antique stores (So you're supporting 2 small businesses in one!!). You can expect approximately 45 hours of burn time from this candle.
All scents are "clean" this means the fragrance oils used to scent my candles are made without phthalates, parabens, carcinogens or any materials found on California’s Prop 65 list. I also used cotton and lead free wicks to keep you and your home safe.
To prevent fire and serious injury:
- Always trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax pool.
- Never burn longer than 4-hour intervals.
- Set candle on heat-resistant surface and avoid drafts.
- Always burn within sight and extinguish before leaving room.
- Don’t burn near things that catch fire.
- Keep away from children and pets.
- Don’t extinguish with water.
- Always let wax harden before relighting, touching or moving.